Cooper offers its residents a comprehensive benefits package and salaries that are based on regional and national salary data for graduate medical education participants by year of specialty training as well as current economic factors.
- Medical and dental coverage for residents and their eligible family members, including domestic partners and children.
- Paid time off.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Free, secure parking.
- Laundry, scrubs, uniforms, and lab coat.
- Monthly meal subsidy and low-cost cafeteria.
- Tax-sheltered annuity.
- For more information, click here.
Orthopaedic Residency Program supports our Residents via:
- Paid OITE yearly exams.
- Paid travel for national conferences.
- Paid PA license for Pediatric rotation.
- Paid customized Loupes and Lead for interns.
- Paid Board Review for PGY5 year.
- Access to online library resources including major journals.